Ipoh Nature Getaway
When Ipoh comes to mind, we think of old buildings, local foods, and of course, its famous white coffee. But did you know this sleepy city is also famed for its natural attractions? On this quick escape, experience Ipoh like never before!
Embark on a personalised tour of the best of Ipoh with our private trip services, including a private driver and a private tour! The Lost World of Tambun is more than just a water theme park – get close to the Tigers in Tiger Valley and watch exciting performances. Feeling adventurous? Go on a cave expedition, be mesmerised by the gorgeous limestone cave, and learn about its history.
A trip to Ipoh will not be complete without a food tour of the best local delicacies! Tantalise your tastebuds with scrumptious Ipoh foods, snacks and of course, the famed white coffee.
Find a route from your location
- 8.00am: Depart* to Ipoh in a private transfer, servicing only you and your guests, for ultimate comfort and safety.
- 11.00am: Arrive at The Lost World of Tambun where you will be welcomed by your friendly host along with a wildlife photography session.
- 11.30am: Private transfer to dining area.
- 12.00pm: Enjoy a private dining experience in limestone caves where it is nice and cool. While you have your meal, don’t forget to check out the spectacular limestone caverns and curvatures around you!
- 1.30pm: Resume your cave experience and learn about its story and history.
- 3.00pm: Private transfer to Tiger Valley where you can get up close and personal with the Siberian Tigers or you may opt to head straight to your accommodation for check-in and to freshen up.
- 6.30pm: For dinner, you and your guests will get to enjoy a fiery BBQ spread under the moonlight as you soak in its relaxing ambience of your surroundings.
- 9.00pm: To end the night, witness the exciting flaming percussion by professional performers.
- 8.00am: Rise and shine! Begin your day with a wholesome breakfast spread after which you get to spend some leisure time checking out the villa’s amenities and surroundings. This is the best time for photos!
- 9.30am: Depart to the 400-million year old limestone hill where your friendly professional hiking guide will show you the way around.
- 11.00am: Arrive at the cave. After a long hike, you may rest up and enjoy the scenery and snap as many photos as you’d like!
- 12.00pm: Well done on completing the trail! We have a small surprise for the kids!
- 12.30pm: Let’s head back to the villa for lunch to refuel. Free and easy after lunch.
- 3.30pm: Your private transfer will take you to Ipoh Old Town for that afternoon coffee break.
- 4.00pm: Embark on a cave tour and sightseeing to learn about the city’s heritage.
- 7.00pm: Since we are in Ipoh Old Town, the day cannot end without trying some of its local dishes for dinner.
- 9.30pm: Back to the villa. Free and easy after dinner.
- 10.00am: Rise and shine! Begin your day with a wholesome breakfast spread.
- 11.00am: Check out
- 11.30am: Let’s head back to Ipoh Old Town for some famous snacks and of course, more coffee! The best way to learn about a city is through its food.
- 4.00pm: Depart* to KL in a private transfer, servicing only you and your guests, for ultimate comfort and safety.
Included / Excluded
- 2 Nights Lost World Villa or Similar with breakfast
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Private transfers in Ipoh
- Travel insurance
- Activities other than those mentioned
- Expenses other than those mentioned
Place Your Booking Below
Lost World Villa
- 3 stars hotel
- Room Type: Exoic Room
- Include breakfast